My photo
Tennessee, United States

Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's July.

...And I haven't written anything since March, and I really don't have any ideas at the moment for a topic to write on, so I suppose it's about time for an update at least.

So March, April, May and now June have past. As you can imagine a lot has actually happened. Taylor has a life? What?! ... sort of... most days. So lets start from the furthest date to the now :3

I'd like to say I'm officially alumni at my high school. Yes, I did graduate. But Taylor, that's really not that big of an accomplishment, most people graduate high school... well naggy, pessimistic self, it was an accomplishment for the time I had to graduate in and a bunch of other stuff going on. I'd also like to say I'm doing a lot better. I don't want to sound so cold and heartless to say "I'm over Andrew," but honestly it doesn't bug me anymore. There's still a few random seconds of nostalgia, but I've accepted a lot and I'm just doing a lot better. True Story. I was the recipient of a scholarship I've been working towards :3 It's an education scholarship that goes through the band, so I'm uber proud of that. 

As for this summer, I've been working. A lot. I did manage to take a trip back home to CO for a week though... and my mind's shutting off at this point, nooooo D:> Ugh, I'll wrap this up with the few statements of:
Let's just say I have a lot of plans brewing in the back of my head
I'm not myself still but I'm getting there slowly
and how freaking stoked I am for school to start (what?!?!) yes :]




No comments:

Post a Comment