My photo
Tennessee, United States

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Something to believe in

This is going to be very vague and pretty much to the point because I'm not trying to start a conversation, argument or wanting to hear comments either really...

I know exactly what I believe in, and no it may not be the traditional way of thinking and you might call it sacrilegious because it's not hardcore to one way, and it's my own personal journey and this is where I am... in a lot of things...

I believe in one God, the Christian God. I would like to believe that Jesus did die on the cross, the Jew's say otherwise, but I would like to believe so all the same. I believe in Heaven and Hell, I also believe in reincarnation and "nirvana" (nirvana being heaven). I believe everything on this planet that is not man made has a spirit and couldn't fathom why it wouldn't. I believe in evolution and know for a fact it occurs. I believe there may have been a big bang that started our life, but I believe it had a purpose before from God. I believe there is much life in the universe, I'm almost certain there's actually other humans light years away.

I believe in preserving history, cultures, languages, customs, trades and even religions. I believe in progressing as humans for the simple fact that it's natural for everything to progress, with purpose or not. I believe to progress safely we need to reflect before stepping blindly and I know we don't do that. I believe for that we, ourselves, will be our own downfall. I don't believe the world will end in 2012, but I know something massive will happen in our time.

I believe in equal rights between sexes and same sexes. I stand pro-choice on the abortion issue, although for myself I'm morally against it. I believe politics in the US have gotten outrageous, too much attention for growing egos and power and it's about time we simplify.

I believe in the arts passionately. It's one of the few things that has remained through the test of time, and it remains pure to itself. I believe they tap into realms of understanding that we don't even know. I believe they give people something and everything when they have nothing.

I believe in taking every life I may have and actually trying to do something. I believe in not understanding everything but teaching all I know. I believe in "the school of hard knocks" and also believe it's a bitch, but necessary.

I believe this blog is done...

No comments:

Post a Comment