My photo
Tennessee, United States

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Andrew Carlton Edwin Petty

"I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever"

Dear Andrew,
You are so precious to me, you seriously wouldn't even have a clue. You ask me why I think you're worth anything or why I'm determined to keep you, and in short it's because I do love you. I know that makes you uncomfortable right now to hear, but short and to the point, I love you. To me that includes pushing through the hard times beside you, even when you're against me. We don't know what's wrong, whether it's something with us (though I really dont think it is) or if you're scared secretly or whatever this is, we don't know yet, and together I plan on finding out with you and helping fix it. 
Now why I don't just give up when I get stung is driven by how much you mean to me. Maybe it's your dashing good looks and charming smile. lol. Maybe it's the fact that you treat me better than any friend or boyfriend I've ever had. Maybe it's because you make me feel safe. Maybe it's because I know the extent to how remarkable you really are. Maybe it's because we've already been through a lot and I know we can get through this. Maybe it's because I can't see my life without you, and I honestly don't want to. Maybe it's because we click, perfectly when I'm not being spoiled. Maybe it's because you're my hero. Maybe it's because of a lot of things... but I know this is fixable and we'll solve it together. I'm pushing to see you smile again, that's all I want. I want your eyes to brighten up again and you be your nerdy dorky self again. But it's not going to be easy and we'll probably both break down a few times, but we'll grow and maybe whatever it is will be gone for good.
I know you're confused on if you love me or not right now, but I really think you still do. You're still my best friend and I love you. I would be willing to go through this 10 fold for you. So basically to answer your question, I don't have A specific answer. There's not one reason, it's everything about you and it's how I feel towards you. 

Andrew Petty, you're absolutely amazing and by the time I hit the grave I will get this through your thick skull lol. Don't be scared of hurting me, I already know you are, but I'm telling you it's time to start pushing through this instead of hiding behind it. Through pain or happiness, or whatever else comes, I'll be here and I will help you. Because regardless of what you think, you really are worth it all to me, I just wish I could do more...

No comments:

Post a Comment