My photo
Tennessee, United States

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winter am I


Winter am I in all that I say and do.


I finally realized the purpose of why I wanted to start a blog and my idea on what the seasonal winds are. For me, it's a personal growth story, relating myself to the earth, theories and sometimes fantasies I tend to catch myself up in. My Seasonal Wind is Winter, and I really am just that.

Winter am I in all that I say and do. I can be a rare friend that you can rely on to be there on time, a chilly spirit that awakens your senses to the world. I can be the playful frost that never grows up and keeps people young and laughing. I'm dynamic and ever changing maintaining a sense of what I am, like the snow. I can be the one to cover the worlds flaws and simplify them. I can be the fresh breath you're looking for. I can be open minded and very determined, and I can present that to you without a cloud in sight. I can be as familiar as the ice covered church bells from your hometown early Sunday morning, and as comforting as wool blanket as you wait for your socks to dry.

I can also be a force to be reckoned with. I can be the frozen wasteland you struggle to escape. I can be grey and black, with flurries that slash your cheeks. I can be cold and unforgiving, brutal and never ending. I can cause chaos, hiding ice where you'd least expect it, and take away all hope you hold onto - however, I prefer not to.

I once had a full page written out. I was proud of it, but I'm not sure where it went. Needless to say, I am Winter and welcome to my journey.

1 comment:

  1. Taylor, how I love you so. Remember that thing about winter I wrote a while back? Well, I am dedicating it to you. I will post it later after I have finished me blog about being Fall.

    You have a wonderful way with explaining things, and I could agree with everything you have stated in this blog. I love you. You are Winter Herself. <3

    ReplyDelete