My photo
Tennessee, United States

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hello

For my first post, I suppose and introduction is due.

Mt. Dew, Saltine Crackers and Playlist.com. 
Lace, Eyeliner, and over due library books half unread.
Band, Photography, Vanilla and Faeries.
Glitter, Stickers, Brass and Headbands.

My name is Taylor, Seasonal Wind of Winter. I'm 18 years and 5 days alive as of the creation of this post.
I'm pretty straight forward, and have nothing to hide.
My passion is music, I plan on being a band director. I consider myself a Horn Player. I also play Flute, Tuba, Trumpet, Mallet Percussion and Piano. Eventually I'd like to learn Cello and English Horn.

I tend to day dream more than I'm awake to reality, but I also question reality (Thank you AP Lit).
I also tend to start sentences half way through, thinking I've said something when I haven't; or condense words together without realizing it.

I'm not sure what else to say at the moment until I figure out exactly what I want to start this blog over, so in the mean time, Slán go fóill.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for all of your support. You have been a key to my survival. I always thought that Art had no structure, but Mr. Robbins says that it does. D:

    As for this blog: There are so many things about you that interest me. Perhaps it is your wonderful way of putting things, but I must say, all of your writing are quite attracting. :D Taylor, you are the most amazing person I know, and I hope that you understand just how much you mean to me. :3

    ReplyDelete